Winter Springs/Ft Myers
Auto, Boat, RV, Home Owners, Life, Commercial Liability, Property Insurance & More...
Finding the right Florida Insurance Agent in Winter Springs can be a daunting task. With so many different types of insurance and different providers, it can be difficult to know where to start. At Edison Insurance Services, we understand how important it is for our customers to find the right Florida Insurance Agent that offers Auto Insurance, Home Owners Insurance, Life Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Commercial Liability Insurance & Commercial Property Insurance. That's why we provide the kind of personalized service that you won't find anywhere else.
At Edison Insurance Services, we believe that customer service is the cornerstone of our business. Our team of dedicated Florida Insurance Agents understand that each customer has unique needs when it comes to finding the best insurance coverage. We take the time to understand your needs and provide the tailored advice and guidance you need to get the right Florida Insurance Agent for your needs.
We understand that everyone has different budgets and wants the best value possible for their insurance coverage, which is why we offer competitive rates and a wide range of coverage options to suit all budgets. Our team of experienced Florida Insurance Agents will guide you through the process and make sure you get the coverage you need for the best value.
At Edison Insurance Services, we offer a comprehensive range of Florida Insurance services that cover Auto Insurance, Home Owners Insurance, Life Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Commercial Liability Insurance & Commercial Property Insurance. We can provide tailored advice on the coverages and benefits that would be best for your personal or business needs.
At Edison Insurance Services, we strive to provide the best customer service and expertise possible. We understand the importance of finding the right Florida Insurance Agent to meet your specific needs, and we are committed to providing the best possible advice and guidance so you can make an informed decision about the coverage that’s right for you.
Our team of experienced and knowledgeable Florida Insurance Agents will work with you to find the coverage you need at the best value. We are dedicated to providing a personalized service and ensuring you get the coverage you need for the best value.
If you are looking for a Florida Insurance Agent that offers Auto Insurance, Home Owners Insurance, Life Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Commercial Liability Insurance & Commercial Property Insurance in Winter Springs, contact Edison Insurance Services today. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable Florida Insurance Agents are dedicated to helping you get the right coverage for your needs. Contact us today to get started.
Florida Insurance Blog
At Edison Insurance Services, our mission is to provide excellent service to our clients. We understand that navigating the home insurance world can often be confusing, so we’ve put together this blog post to help clear some of the confusion surrounding what home insurance does and does not cover. In this post, we’ll cover the basics of what is and isn’t covered by typical homeowners insurance.
Homeowners insurance is designed to cover a variety of potential problems that can happen with a home. The coverage typically provides protection for the following three common scenarios:
1. Dwelling: This coverage helps to pay for repairs or rebuilding of the dwelling itself as a result of a variety of risks, such as fire, hail, vandalism, and theft.
2. Personal Property: This portion of the policy covers the contents of the home, including furniture, electronics, appliances, clothing, and other items. Typically, these items are covered if they are stolen or damaged because of a covered risk.
3. Liability: This section pays for expenses if someone is injured on your property. It will also cover some lawsuits and legal expenses, such as if you are sued for something that takes place in your home.
It’s important to understand that homeowners insurance has limits and exclusions associated with it. Below are some examples of risks typically not covered by typical homeowners policies:
1. Certain Damage: Not all damage is covered by homeowners insurance. Examples of damage not covered by most policies include damage caused by vermin, sewer backup, and power failure. It’s important to review your policy to understand what is and isn’t included.
2. Acts of Nature: Some homeowners believe that acts of nature, such as a hurricane, are covered by their policy. However, this isn’t always the case. Depending on where you live, homeowners policies might not cover damage caused by certain natural disasters, such as an earthquake or flood.
3. Personal Liability: Personal liability coverage is sometimes excluded from homeowners insurance policies. This can include a lawsuit or claim arising from something you do or fail to do. It’s important to review your policy to understand whether you have this coverage or not.
When it comes to homeowners insurance, understanding the excess and deductible is essential. An excess is an additional payment you will have to make when making a claim, regardless of its value. The amount of the excess varies between policies and insurers.
The deductible is the amount of money you need to pay towards a claim before any coverage kicks in. The higher the deductible, the lower your premiums are likely to be. Many people opt for higher deductibles to keep their premiums low, but it’s important to understand that you will need to pay the deductible out of pocket when making a claim.
There are a few common misconceptions about what’s covered by homeowners insurance. These include:
1. Financial Costs: Homeowners insurance does not pay for the cost of repairs or replacements, or cover the market value of your home. It only pays out based on the cost of rebuilding or replacing the insured items.
2. DIY Repairs: Any repairs or replacements you do yourself are not covered by homeowners insurance. The insurer will only cover repairs and replacements done by an approved contractor.
3. Pre-existing Conditions: Homeowners insurance does not cover pre-existing conditions, such as a roof that was already damaged before the policy was taken out.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand what homeowners insurance does and doesn’t cover. If you’d like to learn more about your own specific coverage or would like to speak to an agent, contact Edison Insurance Services for more information. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have about your homeowners insurance coverage.
After hours by appointment